Who owes estimated tax payments?
You may owe estimated payments if:
- You are self employed
- You have retirement income with no withholding
- You sell a major asset
- You have income from alimony
- You receive a large distribution from a business
How much should the estimated payments be?
At RPM Tax Consulting, we recommend meeting with your tax preparer to calculate your estimated tax. If you would like to meet with one of our consultants, please contact us and make a tax planning appointment as soon as possible.
When should I make the payments?
- 1st payment: April 15, 2020
- 2nd payment: June 15, 2020
- 3rd payment: September 15, 2020
- 4th payment: January 15, 2021
If you have any questions about estimated tax or any other tax subject, please set up an appointment with one of our tax consultants today.